At Parros Financial Group we offer retirement services that can meet your financial goals. Our investment advice is based on a thorough review of your financial situation, life style, and financial goals. Whether you're investing for retirement, living in retirement, or saving for a college education, a home, or other goals, we can help you with financial planning and investment advice.
Here’s how we do it:
- Get to know you, your goals, and your unique financial situation.
- Partner with you to create a custom-tailored financial plan.
- Put your plan into action and manage your portfolio, allowing you to be as involved as you want to be.
- Work with you to keep track of your plan's progress.
- Rebalance your portfolio as necessary and partner with you to revise your plan when important changes in your life occur.
|Individual & joint accounts||SEPs, SIMPLEs & i401(k)s|
|ETFs||529 college savings plans||Rollovers & transfers|
|Stocks||Annuities||401(k) & 403(b) rollovers|
|Bonds & CDs||Account transfers|
|IRAs: Roth & traditional|
Some of the products we offer include Mutual Funds, ETFs, Bonds, Stocks, Cash Management, 529s, Annuities, Insurance Retirement & IRA Managed Portfolios. We recommend that you talk to us about all of your retirement accounts and we can work to together to find the suitable fit for your financial situation.
One of the most common questions we are asked is "Should I roll over my 401(K) or not?
CHANCES ARE you'll have to roll over a retirement account at least once in your lifetime. Most likely, it will be when you leave your current employer and take your 401(k) with you. Or, you may be eligible to roll over your current IRA into a Roth. Let us help you and guide you through the process, we will tell you what you need to know in order to get each rollover right.