Do you think that you saved enough money with your financial planning to pay for your children’s college, but maybe you’re not sure? Do you know what schools hand out the most merit aid and scholarships because not all colleges are created equal. Sometimes the initial concern for most parents is getting their child into college only to find out that paying the bill is just as, if not, more important. In fact, the way you handle paying the tuition bill, can cause long term detrimental damage to your family’s finances down the road. We believe that getting your child into the right school and on the right career path are equally as important as lowering the overall costs and developing a financial plan to pay for it.
We have helped hundreds of families with their college planning by focusing on three main areas:
GETTING IN – We provide you with the proper career planning and school selection tools needed to position your child and our products have helped over 1,000 families get into the school they want!
LOWERING THE COSTS – We assist you with financial aid, scholarships and grant searches. Tim will review your your current expenses and financial situation and provide useful techniques to help lower your college costs.
PAYING FOR IT – Tim will use financial planning concepts while designing a package that will prepare you on suitable options to pay for your child’s college.
We’re different because our program gives you practical and proven solutions to the entire college preparation and funding process.
We believe, we have a unique college preparation program that helps your student manage their career choice and college selection, in order to maximize their success of graduating in four years…..
- Choosing the right career path to avoid fields that offer little employment opportunity after graduation
- Choosing the “right” college to avoid a 5-6 college degree
- Finding private colleges that cost the same as a public, yet offer a better learning environment
- Providing ACT/SAT test prep recommendations to dramatically increase scores
- Guiding the student through the chaotic admissions process
- Preparing your child to be an independent, mentally ready and functioning, college student
- Avoiding the question, “Would my kid have done better if we could have afforded our first choice college?”
At the same time your student is being coached with the college entrance process, we use a trademarked financial process to analyze your financials and give you strategies that not only shows you how to potentially lower your cost, but also how to pay for your final tuition bill, without affecting your retirement or changing your current lifestyle, such as:
- Providing shrewd ways to get colleges to offer your student grants and scholarships
- Finding “tax scholarships” to get the IRS to fund some of your tuition bill
- Borrowing money the “right way” to potentially slash thousands of dollars off your tuition bill
- Restructuring your finances to find hidden money in your budget for college expenses
- Restructuring your debt to pay off your entire cost of college in record time
We show your kids how to get into college, we show you how to pay for it, and we hold your hand through the entire process! When you go through our college planning program our goal is for you to come out saying… WOW there is no way I could have done that on my own. Learn more by going to www.parroscollegeplanning.com, and hear it from the experts in the field of college planning, not just saving for college.